Benton Fermentation Eye Cream
Benton Fermentation Eye Cream contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, a strong moisturizing agent that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it also contains the famous probiotic called Bifida Ferment Lysate. Bifida Ferment Lysate is a powerful repairing ingredient which helps improves the function of the natural skin protective barrier. To perfect this eye cream, Benton added EGF (epidermal growth factor) and Ceramide to the formula to boost cell regeneration and actively combat puffiness under the eyes.
✨ Ingredients we love ✨
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: A yeast-derived ingredient that originated in Japan. It is rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids. Often referred to as the anti-aging, skin-nourishing magic liquid.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: Fermented probiotic obtained from Bifida Bacteria yeast. It helps the skin repair itself and become less sensitive.
- Glycerin: Molecule naturally present in our skin, Glycerin keeps our skin lipids (fat cells) healthy. It is a proven, very effective moisturizer that has been used in skincare for more than 50 years.
Step 8 - Eye Care
- Apply small amount around the eye area and softly pat for good absorption.
- Apply twice a day before your face moisturizer.
👉 KoCo's Advice:
Benton Fermentation Eye Cream is the investment one needs to make to visibly improve the appearance of the skin underneath their eyes. The thick texture enriched with Hyaluronic Acid absorbs quickly into fine lines for an immediate fuller look. Use this eye cream in combination with Benton Fermentation Essence for a bright and youthful looking skin.
Warning: Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the Ingredients. External use only. In case of contact with the eyes rinse thoroughly. Seek medical help in case of visible rash. Keep out of children's reach.
Ingredients: Fermentation Eye Cream
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alc, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Kocosmo.com, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine,1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin.
Please note that the Ingredients list is subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion, for the most updated list, please refer to the packaging or ask us for a photo of the current packaging.